Tapo rtsp no audio at remote viewing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-03 04:08:19 - last edited 2022-10-05 08:23:48
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

Tapo C110

Under Dlink Dview Cam 5.2.0 DCS-100 (Not NVR it was 3party Windows software)

Setup rstp://WANIP(Public):554/stream1 (remote viewing outside home network)

1) live view No Audio

2) recording Ok with No Audio

3) playback fine and No Audio

If configure under onvif port 2020 all 1-3 work fine with Audio (remote viewing outside home network).

Unfortunately Dview Cam doesn't have option to specify rstp port number under "onvif" configuration.

I assumed only able to remote viewing single tapo camera (eg onvif port can be 2020, 2021 and so on but rstp by defaut still 554) 

although i able to open multiple onvif and rstp ports at my home router (FYI I'm having Public IP, routable to outside world)

Just a thought (i'm not a tech guy)

If Tapo rstp streaming audio format instead of PCM ALAW just make it as G.711 or perhaps other format might able to resolve the audio issue, and i be able to stream rstp with different open "Internet/External" port instead of configure as onvif port for remote viewing multiple  tapo cameras. (Tapo engineer please help to correct my statement)

Please help correct my statement if anyone have suggestion or idea.

Please also forgive my poor English grammar.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Clement 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 659

Replies: 0