Tapo c200 fixed ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo c200 fixed ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo c200 fixed ip
Tapo c200 fixed ip
2022-10-04 23:59:46
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

Been enjoying tapo c200., in fact I have even discovered it to be ONVIF such the my dvr/nvr hybrid was configured to accept if as one of my cameras. Would it be possible to fix the ip address?, when it resets, such as in camera power interruption, it sets a new ip such that reconfiguration with nvr would be a must. Not a problem really this is more of a program/firmware request if possible. Thanks. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo c200 fixed ip
2022-10-17 07:08:08

@Du3cwm 

Thank you for the feedback.  As for now, Tapo camera receives an IP address from router automatically, if you wish to get a static or fixed IP on camera,   it is recommend to reserve an IP address for camera as the workaround.  Example: Address reservation on tp-link router

If IP reservation does not work as it should , try not putting any extender between router and the camera, try connecting the camera to the wifi router directly. 

For this feature request, it is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 221

Replies: 1

Related Articles