SCENE doesn't work anymore with KASA andoid application (3.0.2)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-06 11:56:18 - last edited 2022-10-11 12:44:26
Model: HS100   HS110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

With the last update of KASA android application (V3), my HS100 (V4) and HS110 (V1) do not work anymore.

When I execute the scene (classical scene with manual launch), I have the error message : "this condition doesn't exists"

I try to delete and create a new scene, but same problem !

More ideas ?

Regards,

David

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:SCENE doesn't work anymore with KASA andoid application (3.0.2)-Solution
2022-10-08 09:24:13 - last edited 2022-10-08 11:47:54

@dadoo 

Glad to know the Scene start to work for you on the new kasa APP 3.0.x based on the information you shared in another post. 

You could learn more about the fix from the below thread. 

[Solution] Scene does not work with the Andriod Kasa APP 3.0.2, error: ' This condition does not exist' 

This topic will be closed later after the fix.  For other feedback with the Scene or the new Kasa APP, please Start a New Thread in the community and share some case details like 1) APP version 2)  a photo of settings and error message 3) the model of your mobile device and its Android or IOS version. 

Thank you again for the feedback.

Related Articles:

[New Kasa APP] Kasa APP 3.0

New Kasa Application Launching

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:SCENE doesn't work anymore with KASA andoid application (3.0.2)-Solution
2022-10-08 09:24:13 - last edited 2022-10-08 11:47:54

@dadoo 

Glad to know the Scene start to work for you on the new kasa APP 3.0.x based on the information you shared in another post. 

You could learn more about the fix from the below thread. 

[Solution] Scene does not work with the Andriod Kasa APP 3.0.2, error: ' This condition does not exist' 

This topic will be closed later after the fix.  For other feedback with the Scene or the new Kasa APP, please Start a New Thread in the community and share some case details like 1) APP version 2)  a photo of settings and error message 3) the model of your mobile device and its Android or IOS version. 

Thank you again for the feedback.

Related Articles:

[New Kasa APP] Kasa APP 3.0

New Kasa Application Launching

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 1