KS230 3way install issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-20 18:53:56
Model: KS230 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

Installing a version 1 3 way switch.  I believe I have the wiring correct. I do not get the circle to show up on the switch. If I reset it, I can get it to blink green and orange. I can connect to it but it tells me right away that the wiring is incorrect. Then it flashes red. I am not sure what firmware it is at as it does not allow me to connect to my network. I would like to down grade it 1.10 as per other articles, but it does allow me to. The switch does not operate the light at all. Maybe I also have a bad switch.

Bryon 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KS230 3way install issues
2022-10-21 02:44:50

Hello   @Bryon_Friesen 

It is good to know you have tried some suggestions in topic here KS230: blinking red, correctly wired .

If you have tried some troubleshooting tips there but the same, please reach support directly with some photos of wiring,  so our support could take a further look at it or check the device warranty. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 1