getting the following error while using VLC to view the live feed from TAPO camera C310.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

getting the following error while using VLC to view the live feed from TAPO camera C310.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-23 05:59:18
Tags: #Live View #vlc
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I'm getting the following error while using VLC to view the live feed from TAPO camera C310.

Please advise.

Options
2 Reply
Re:getting the following error while using VLC to view the live feed from TAPO camera C310.
2022-10-24 11:47:04

Hello  @Vikash_Kumar 

Thank you for starting a detailed thread. 

Please test RTSP stream 2 works for you

Make sure you are trying to access the live feed in the local network first when computer & camera are connected to the same Wifi network. (not remotely)

How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

May I know do you use any SD card recording or Tapo care service? If the camera rtsp used to work fine, you could perform a factory reset and reinstall the camera and double check if the rtsp works. 

Options
Re:getting the following error while using VLC to view the live feed from TAPO camera C310.
2022-12-17 20:41:48

Thanks  @Solla-topee  for your response and delay in getting back to you.

I tried with stream2, but that's not working for me either.

Yes, trying the live feed in the local network and computer/camera both are connected to the same wifi network.

I'm using SD card since start and its working fine. Recently I added a subscription of Tapo care as well. Is that an issue while viewing live feed? both of them at the same time?

Thanks

Vikash

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 2

Tags