Tapo Plug Energy Monitoring 2.0 Update

Tapo Plug Energy Monitoring 2.0 Update

67 Reply
Re:Tapo Plug Energy Monitoring 2.0 Update
2023-02-20 23:58:24

@Solla-topee 

QQ: Is there a way to get aggregate Energy consumption for multiple plugs?

In other words, I want to know how much energy did I consume for all plugs in my place.

Options
2023-02-27 15:16:00

QuestionReality wrote

Solla-topee wrote

Update  @QuestionReality  

Thank you for reporting the Power Usage Graph 1st dot related issue, 

Here is a Tapo Trial APP 2.14.202 (362)that contained this fix.

As learned from the team, this is expected to be fixed in the 2.14.x version Tapo APP, the ETA is not confirmed yet, you can keep an eye Google Play Store for Tapo app update.  

Thank you again for your work on the problem-solving. wink

@Solla-topee 

Hi just updated the Tapo App to 2.14.205 and the issue is partially fixed.

What was also reported in post #49 but does not appear to have been fixed is:

Also while Day and Month default to the current period, Year defaults to the first period (ie last year).

(to replicate this, leave the screen and go back in, each time it wil default to 2022 totals.)  

Many thanks...

@Solla-topee 

Hi, Just updated the Tapo Android app to 2.15.010 and there is still the problem that while Day and Month default to the current period, Year defaults to the first period (ie last year).

Options
2023-02-28 02:20:14

@QuestionReality  Thank you! I'm confirming if that's the current UI design for Day/Month/Year Energy monitoringwith the team and will keep you updated.

Options
2023-02-28 02:22:10

Hello @Shousha Thank you for sharing new ideas with the community! For any new request, it is encouraged to start a thread in Feature request board so more users who are interested can comment and vote for it. 

Options
2023-06-27 15:42:05 - last edited 2023-06-28 13:48:26

Hi All,

Having just purchased  a p110 hoping to be able to set a trigger so that when the washing machine cycle stops and the energy falls below a certain level then it will turn off the device - however I cannot see where you can do this or even if it is possible.

Any ideas or suggestions at all?

Options
2023-06-28 12:25:19

@Agius 

Hi,
Currently, the power energy does not support setting as a trigger to turn on/off a device on the Tapo app. It is encouraged to Start a New Thread in Tapo>Feature request board so more users who are interested in this feature can comment and vote for it. 
Best Regards

Options
2023-11-17 08:56:03

@Solla-topee 

Sehr geehrtes Team, wäre es möglich, im Kalender die Kostenübersicht auf mehr als nur 3 Monate anzeigen zu lassen? Ich würde sehr gerne sehen, wie viel ich im Jahr Geld verbraucht habe.

Vielen Dank.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Options
2023-11-20 02:28:08

@Mister001 

You may submit a feature request here! Tapo Feature Request

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-11-30 15:12:27

@Solla-topee 

Brilliant update! Quick question though,how do I export the power data with smaller sample intervals? Currently the minimum seems to be 5 mins which is very high. But the power updates every five seconds so I'm wondering how I get that data? I'm using it to try calibrate my boilers flow temperature to see when it flicks on and off, but the big 5 min chunks isn't precise enough for me to use.

Thanks a million!

Regards, 

F

Options
2023-12-01 02:25:57

@Feargalicious 

Tapo App displays power data at a minimum interval of 5 minutes, I don't find an option to support changing this setting. 

You may submit a Feature Request post, share your use case and let's see if other users have the same thoughts!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Related Articles