[C310] Customize FPS and Keyframe

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-31 14:33:09 - last edited 2022-11-05 03:26:47
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hello,

I love Tapo cameras, especially C310, i have 16 of them to cover my (big) house.

I use them with a NVR (Blue Iris) and AI (CodeProject.AI Server).

For a better usage, it will be super appreciated to be able to customize fps and keyframe in settings, to improve detection !

Are you planning to add this kind of feature ?

Thanks !

Options
2 Reply
Re:[C310] Customize FPS and Keyframe
2022-11-05 03:36:34

Hello@jeremypsl 

Thank you for choosing TP-Link and share the feedback with us 

As the specification of the Tapo C310, the frame rate is of 15 fps, as far as I know this is  the hardware spec of this model can not be higher,  do you to wish to adjust it via ONVIF? 

In case you are interested, there is a different Tapo model Tapo C420 Wire free camera supports up to 20fps. 

Hope the information can be of any help. 

Options
Re:[C310] Customize FPS and Keyframe
2022-11-11 08:29:22

@Solla-topee 

Actually 15 fps is perfect but it will be very interesting to have more advanced options on this, like bitrate, resolution for the mainstream AND the substream, keyframe (i frame), h264 profile, smoothing, etc...

Options that are messing to use yours products perfectly with external NVR and advanced motion detection with AI.

But again, yours products are amazing for the price, just saying that to improve high end users experience.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 648

Replies: 2