I am very disappointed with the TAPO C320WS -I can only use it in a full mode from my own cellphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I am very disappointed with the TAPO C320WS -I can only use it in a full mode from my own cellphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-31 20:11:47 - last edited 2022-11-05 03:25:33
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

I am very disappointed with the TAPO C320WS  

I can only use it in a full mode from my own cellphone but when I share the camera with my wife, I can only share som features.

And some main and interesting features are not shared. like turning the light on, sirene, biderectional communication!

It's a real shame and a disappointment

Options
1 Reply
Re:I am very disappointed with the TAPO C320WS -I can only use it in a full mode from my own cellphone
2022-11-05 03:24:58 - last edited 2022-11-05 03:25:16

Hello @Esteban75 

Thank you for the improvement suggestion, and we're sorry for the trouble. 

The Shared account permission for cameras is one of the popular feature request for cameras in  Feature Request Board and you could try the workaround to use full permission: 

It is encouraged to leave a comment or vote for this feature , this will help the feature evaluation when this is raised with our team again. Thank you for your understanding. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 1

Related Articles