Different currency on iOS devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-31 21:10:26
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

I have the same firmware version on my iPhone and iPad but for some reason the costings on my iPhone are in dollars and in pounds on my iPad.  Is there a setting to select your preferred currency? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Different currency on iOS devices
2022-11-05 03:15:57 - last edited 2022-11-05 03:40:28

Hi  @Mushy 

The currency in the Tapo Energy Monitoring is decided by the region or area of your TP-Link account. The region of the TP-Link account is fixed, and selected when you created the account, as far as I know the currency can not be manually changed in the app. 

May I know did you log into the same TP-Link account in the iPad and iPhone or different TP-Link accounts?

If you need to change to another currency, you may register a new account or submit a request for deleting the old account and re-register one

Options
2022-11-05 09:12:34

@Solla-topee thanks for your help.  I can confirm my iPhone and iPad and logged into the same account so don't know why it's showing a different currency.  I don't want to lose my current data if I can avoid that but, especially in the current times.  If I create a new account I presume that's what will happen?

Options
2022-11-08 03:44:20 - last edited 2022-11-08 03:46:14

Hello   @Mushy 

Apologize for the delayed response, can you share some photos showing a different currency.

To look into this further, may I have your Kasa APP version that installed in the iPhone and iPad, what are the model & OS of the mobile devices? 

Please also share your tp-link ID email account with us via PM. thank you. 

Options
2022-11-28 23:15:52
This has now been rectified with the latest firmware update.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 625

Replies: 4

Related Articles