KS200M connected light is rapidly and continuously switching on and off as soon as power is applied

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KS200M connected light is rapidly and continuously switching on and off as soon as power is applied

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-04 00:08:34 - last edited 2022-12-04 16:06:25
Model: KS220M  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have the same symptom as  Guillaume_D  had on his thread on this, but that thread is now closed. I even copied his well written subject line.

My question to the group is does this mean a wiring error only, or can it also mean something else?

I feel I've exhausted the wiring error path, and wondering if there is something else I should be looking at.

(Note: Its  a KS200M, not a KS220M.  Can only select KS220M in the dropdown list)

Options
1 Reply
Re:KS200M connected light is rapidly and continuously switching on and off as soon as power is applied
2022-12-05 03:37:19 - last edited 2022-12-05 03:38:01

@Homebody97 

May I know did you install the KS200M in the 2 way environment (1 switch controls 1 light) Make sure it is installed in a 2 way circuit. 

May I know does the behavior occur before or after the switch has connected to Wi-Fi,   from your description, it could be something wrong with the wiring

Please make sure you've examined the wiring as video below

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/KS200m/

Double check if any wire got loose. 

For special wiring, it is also suggested to reaching an electrical professional for help. 

Options