HELP PLEASE , How can i view my C200 on my Desktop ( win 10 )

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-24 00:47:23
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Sorry i'm not tech savvy, i have shared the C200 Link with myself on a secondary email, yet it's like i'm following all instructions but zilch is working, ps, my laptop is on the same wifi net, is this the issue? do i need a proxy?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HELP PLEASE , How can i view my C200 on my Desktop ( win 10 )
2023-01-30 03:09:07 - last edited 2023-01-30 03:11:40

Hello @Living4eva 

Tapo camera supports RTSP and ONVIF protocols, you could Stream Camera via RTSP using third party app like VLC Player or ONVIF software like iSpy, ONVIF Device Manager etc. How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream? Or use an Android Emulator like Blue stack/ LDplayer4 to stream and control camera, here is a guide shared by forum user Stream Tapo Camera on PC through Android Emulator : LDPlay4 vs Bluestack 

You could try to download a VLC Player and try to stream the camera via RTSP in the local network first, remotely viewing the camera requires port forwarding in the app 
Here is a topic that should help : Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC

Options