A19 Kasa smart bulb controlled by the Kasa EC60 (US) camera.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-25 18:56:35

Hey Folks, has anyone run into this problem?

A19 Kasa smart bulb will not hold its color temperature when being controlled by the Kasa EC60 (US) camera. 

I set up three bulbs to white (daylight) but when the camera detects motion and turns on the bulb  it comes on warm/white.

What am I missing here. Is there a procedure for setting up the bulbs. If I use the app to shut off the bulbs they retains the white setting and if I unscrew the bulb and screw it back in it retains the setting also. Only when its triggered by the camera does it loose its setting.

Help!

Thanks in advance for any help,

LaVaine   

Options
1 Reply
Re:A19 Kasa smart bulb controlled by the Kasa EC60 (US) camera.
2023-03-27 00:56:07 - last edited 2023-03-27 00:57:29

Hello  @LaVaine 

Thank you for reaching out!

In the Smart Action settings, please double-check the color state of the Kasa bulb and ensure you have set proper brightness and temperature color in the Smart Action settings. 

- ensure you have setup a Preset in the Kasa app : set your preferred color temperature and brightness for the bulb

Changing Presets and Default State for your TP-Link Smart Bulb

- then when creating a Smart Action, select Cam as the trigger, the Preset of bulb as the action. 

If you found this does not work, can I have some screenshot of the Smart Action settings in the app & what are the device name for the involved cam and bulb? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1