Email notifications for motion detector

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-03 16:42:30
Tags: #Feature Request #Email
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.0

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the H100 Hub and the T100 motion detector with the hope of being able to use it to receive email alerts when motion is detected in my home. However, after reviewing the options available in the Alexa, Google and IFTTT integration, I don't see any way to set up a recipe that would allow me to receive an alert when motion is detected on the motion detection device.

I would like to know if there is any way to set up a motion detection alert on the Tapo Hub, either through Alexa, Google or IFTTT or through some other solution. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Email notifications for motion detector
2023-04-04 09:59:26

@FRC 

Hi,

Currently, it's unable to receive email alerts when motion is detected with Tapo T100, however, you can set receive app notification on your phone when motion is detected.
On the Tapo app>Device Settings page of the T100>enable Notifications if you want to receive app notifications when your sensor detects an event. 

Best Regards

Options
2023-04-06 08:52:51

@FRC 

enable your notification

Barcode Label Maker by: https://www.barcodelabelmaker.org
Options
2023-04-24 20:08:03

@FRC 

Options