Can't see recordings on Tapo app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-05 19:27:47
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

I have two smartphones with the app installed, same app version and same operating system, in one phone i can see the recordings while in the other one it says tap to update, even if i download the video i can't look at it, stating that this isn't a smartphone playing videos problem, why can't i see the recordings? Is there a cloud block for multiple devices?

Thanks

Options
5 Reply
Re:Can't see recordings on Tapo app
2023-04-07 07:41:28 - last edited 2023-04-07 07:46:39

@fgffam 

Hello, thank you for the feedback. Can you share the model and OS version of your phones? What's the Tapo APP version?

Do you have similar problem when watching the liveview?

Does this problem occur when you're on the local network? Or remote network (mobile data or non-home wifi)? Please share a screenshot of the error and the error when you try to view it locally. 

Are you using the system software that came with your phone to play this video, or have you tested a third-party video APP?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-04-07 11:01:45

@Wayne-TP 2.15.011 tapo on both, android 13

Options
2023-04-07 11:03:48

@fgffam in liveview i can see the streaming, problem occurs on both wifi and 5g, when you press on a recording you cant see it and there is an error: tap to update, later i will upload screenshot

Options
2023-04-12 06:01:00

@fgffam now also liveview doesn't let me see, same error, and it didnt give me notification for clear movements..

Options
2023-04-12 08:20:38

@fgffam 

Thank you for the update. The tech team was made aware of your issue, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box later and confirm.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options