Votes

Tapo T100 Motion Sensor - Dynamic Detection Intervals

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-20 06:56:39 - last edited 2023-04-20 06:59:44
Tags: #Motion Detection # Smart Actions #Detection interval
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.0

One of my motion sensors gave me the below notification today. (Quite clever and a great idea by the way!)

But this is one of the things I've struggled with. The device is great and works well but I'm shoe-horned into a rigid decision around its detection interval. For example, I'd like to increase to 5 minutes during the day when activity is highest but my occasional night use is the driving factor behind the 12 seconds I currently have set up. Any chance of a future update where we can schedule the detection intervals in the same way we would schedule recording hours for a camera?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo T100 Motion Sensor - Dynamic Detection Intervals
2023-04-21 08:06:43

@Meteorites 
Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this post.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 418

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags