C200 is not recording and saving on cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-23 19:02:53
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

Hi good day!

My C200 security camera is not recording and saving videos on cloud. I am subscribed to tapo care. At first, it was working. It would send notifications about movements and i can view the videos on cloud but recently it stopped saving on cloud sometimes for a full 24 hours and sometimes it will record for a few hours a day like 9am to 11am and that's it. Even though the motions are really obvious like people and vehicles. I tried deleting videos from previous days but it did not work. Though i know when subscribed to tapo care premium it should be unlimited cloud storage

please see attached file. Thank you!

File:
06988630-FF9C-41B2-9C58-C2D31A716866.jpegDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:C200 is not recording and saving on cloud
2023-04-24 07:20:08

@Tapocareuser01 

Hi,
Sorry for the trouble caused. In this case, please refer to the link below to check if the settings on the camera are correct.
Motion Detection Is Not Working On TP-Link Camera

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. If you reboot the camera, will it work fine?
2. Please send me the specific time and date when there are no motions detected.
3. What's the model number of your router? Please describe your network diagram: e.g. ISP Spectrum-Archer C7 router<Wireless> Kasa device.
4. How about the LED on your camera when the issue happens?
5. Is the Wi-Fi signal strength good or not on the camera?
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 1