Cloud Video - stuck on a certain date

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-05 22:28:05
Tags: #Tapo Care #Matter #Cloud video
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

Hello,

My cloud video is stuck on a certain date. Cannot see playback from other dates past that. (Eg. I can only browse until July 5, anything after that, can no longer be viewed.) Notifications are okay, when clicked from notifications, it can be played but cannot be found in Cloud Video. 

no SD but is subscribed to Cloud subscription - Premium

c310

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cloud Video - stuck on a certain date
2023-07-06 08:56:02

@TapoNewbie 

Hi,
If you have subscribed to the Tapo Care service, the video clips triggered by events(motion, person, etc.) will be stored on the cloud server, but please note the video clips won't be stored on the cloud server if they triggered before you subscribe to the Tapo Care service.

Please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. What's your time zone and time when you subscribed to the Tapo Care service?
2. Please send me the specific time period and date when you can not find the video clips on the Tapo app>Cloud Video page.
3. If you can click a notification and play the video successfully but can't find the video on the Tapo app>Cloud Video page, please let me know the time and date when you receive the notification.

Best Regards

Options
2023-08-04 19:45:18

@Solla-topee 

I'm having a similar issue. I'm a premium member. I don't have an SD card but use the cloud videos. Now, I'm unable to see any cloud videos from the last 3 days. 

Options
2023-08-08 09:09:00

@Darbi 

Hi,

Please help confirm the following information for your issue.

1. Have you received the event detected notification when there are no cloud videos during the specific time?

If yes, please let me know your time zone, the date and time when you receive the notification, and I'll then consult the detailed info with the tech team.

2. What's the specific time and date when the issue happens?

3. Does your camera has a stable connection with your wireless router, and is your router working fine?

4. Have you tried to reboot or reset the camera? And do you have the proper cloud videos now?

Best Regards

Options