TPLINK C210 DOESNT RECORD ANYTHING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-06 11:01:30 - last edited 2023-07-06 11:02:36
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I have 2 Tapo C210 but one has a problem, it doesn't record anything. I tried resetting it, and using continuous recording but the Playback and Memory is still empty. The detections are working but still no recording. I also double checked the settings and compared it to my working device. The SD card also shows good. Any fixes for this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLINK C210 DOESNT RECORD ANYTHING
2023-07-07 09:32:21

@Misuzu 

Hi,
If your settings are correct, but you can't see videos stored in the SD on the Tapo app, please try to reboot the phone and check if you can see the videos. If not, remove the SD card from the camera, connect it to a PC via an SD card adapter, and then check if there are videos saved into the SD card.
If you have a different SD card, please insert a different one into the camera for a try.

And please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. What's the model number and OS version of your phone? What's the Tapo app version?
2. Have you enabled the Notification feature on the Tapo app>C210's Camera Settings>Detection&Alerts page? If not, please enable it, and check if the problem is that you can receive the motion detection notification, but no video is saved.
3. May I have a picture of the Recording Schedule page?
4. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card? Please refer to the link below to verify if the SD card is fake, and please send me a picture of the test result on the H2testw tool.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 204

Replies: 1

Related Articles