Tapo devices show as offline when not on the same network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-30 19:49:43

Hi all,

I have several smart plugs, 2 cameras and led bulbs split between 2 locations. Until recently I had no issues controlling or viewing on mobile data when away from either location but suddenly all the devices are shadowing as off-line in the app if I am not on the same network. While at home the caravan devices are offline but when it go to the caravan most of the home devices are offline instead. All firmwares are up to date and I have uninstalled / reinstalled the app but it made no difference. As far as I am aware nothing else has changed at either place.

I've searched for answers but most say just check the lights etc. but I only have a problem when I am not on the same network so can't do this.

does anyone have any suggestions or advice please.

thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo devices show as offline when not on the same network
2023-08-01 08:14:00

@Kpgall 

Try to restart the WiFi? Saw someone doing this and it reconnects the device to cloud

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1

Related Articles