C320WS is not giving "Detected Events" list

C320WS is not giving "Detected Events" list

17 Reply
Re:C320WS is not giving "Detected Events" list
2023-11-13 08:51:32

@penntist 

Hi,
1. Thank you for the updates. On the problematic Tapo C320WS, please go to the camera's Device settings>Storage & Recordings> microSD Card page to format the SD card and check if it helps.
If the problem remains, please refer to the link below to collect the device log and send a private message to me if you have collected the device log. 
How to get the log of Tapo Camera
(Note: please go to the camera's Playback page to confirm the problem remains after enabling the Diagnostics option, then try to collect the device log.)

2. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card inserted into the problematic Tapo C320WS?

3. The camera with the Ver2.26  should be the newer one since it has the up-to-date info on the package.

Best Regards

Options
Re:C320WS is not giving "Detected Events" list-Solution
2024-03-26 05:11:29 - last edited 2024-03-26 09:14:04

@Solla-topee 

Not sure if this is relevant in this situation but I just had this very same issue (detected events list missing below the timeline) with my Tapo C310 using the app on an iPhone.

It turns out that in my case the problem appears to be have been caused by my iPhone approaching its storage capacity. As soon as I freed up a couple of gig the detected events list returned.

I just wanted to pop this in the thread in case it can help someone.

Cheers,

MD

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-03-26 09:14:23

@MungoDragons Thank you very much for your case sharing. yes

Options
2024-04-21 07:45:04

@Solla-topee 

Good morning, 

I have exactly the same issue as everyone else on a c310 outdoor camera with regards to the playback bar not showing any events,  the bar is just blue with no coloured bars showing movement or person detection. 

I have update the latest software, unpaired and removed the camera.

Looks a like a know fault affecting multiple users, is there a fix on this yet please? 

Regards

Lee

Options
2024-04-23 07:54:59

@Leeroy007 

Hi,

Please help confirm the following information for the reported case.

1. Please check if your phone's storage capacity is enough. If not, try a different phone if you have one.

2. Clean caches on the phone for your Tapo app.

3. Try to remove the SD card from the camera and insert it again, you can try several times and check if it helps.

Best Regards

Options
3 weeks ago

Hi  @Solla-topee 

I've got the same issue with my C310. 

Hardware version 1.0

Firmware version 1.3.9

It is the same with iPhone and Pixel 6 - it had been working perfectly until a couple of weeks ago. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@JohnJP 

Hi,

You can try to remove the SD card from the camera, back up the needed video recordings on a PC, then connect the SD card back to the camera, format the SD card, and check if it helps.

Best Regards

Options
Related Articles