kasa cam network not showing on my iphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-30 17:05:36 - last edited 2023-10-12 03:48:25
Model: EC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

my spot/tilt kasa camera was playingnup so I deleted it with the intention of reinstalling it on my iphone13. the camera flashes green and amber but when i start set up and look in wifi settings for the kasa network it is not there. i have tried with an older phone and an ipad.

i have rebooted phone and router and reset camera, all muliple times. I have followed all the trouble shooting tips but to no avail. It seems that the idea the camera network doesnt show up in the list of available networks, does not exist. I have multiple other devices that work ok as did this camera but with hiccups. Thank you for any help

Options
5 Reply
Re:kasa cam network not showing on my iphone
2023-10-08 06:38:11 - last edited 2023-10-09 00:49:27

@3apk3 It may be that you didn't succeed in reset, you can refer to this faq to try it. And you can try to use other device to check the WIFI signal of the camera.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2632/

Options
2023-10-08 10:39:05

@3apk3 

Hi,
Please try to press the reset button on the EC70 for 15 seconds until the system LED is flashing amber, which means you have reset the camera to factory default settings successfully, then wait for a while until the LED is flashing amber and green.
Then please go to the Settings>Wi-Fi page on your phone and check if the default SSID of the camera appears or not. You can use a different phone, tablet, or laptop to check if the default SSID of the camera can be detected.

If the problem remains, please let me know the LED status change on the camera when you press the reset button to reset it.

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-12 08:24:17

@tof_nao 

as you can read in my post the camera has been rebooted and ALL official troubleshooting tips have been followed to no avail. I am returning the camera

Options
2023-10-12 08:24:57

@Solla-as you can read in my post the camera has been rebooted and ALL official troubleshooting tips have been followed to no avail. I am returning the camera

Options
2023-10-12 09:19:09

@3apk3 Have you tried the methods provided by the official respondent in this post, and if all the methods have been tried or still do not work, it is better to return the camera.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 611

Replies: 5

Related Articles