Tapo c200 how to keep continuous video recording to cloud ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-02 21:09:35 - last edited 2023-10-07 10:53:47

Hi, as in title I got recorded videos in parts with missing time around 30 mins not recorded ? 

I want C200 keep continuous recording to the cloud ?!

as you see in above image I have videos with recording time of 25 seconds only for each video that mean tapo didn't recording all the time

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo c200 how to keep continuous video recording to cloud ?-Solution
2023-10-07 10:53:43 - last edited 2023-10-07 10:53:47

@insann 

Hi,
Generally, when Tapo cameras detect events, Tapo Care saves event clips to the cloud. The Tapo Care service does not support continuous recordings.
If you want to record the video continuously, it's suggested to insert a microSD card into the camera to store video recordings.

You can refer to the link to learn the microSD card info that can work with the Tapo cameras and how to install it.
General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?
How to Install an SD card for my Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo c200 how to keep continuous video recording to cloud ?
2023-10-03 08:20:42

@insann Tapo care doesn't support for continuous recordings, it only record events.

Options
Re:Tapo c200 how to keep continuous video recording to cloud ?-Solution
2023-10-07 10:53:43 - last edited 2023-10-07 10:53:47

@insann 

Hi,
Generally, when Tapo cameras detect events, Tapo Care saves event clips to the cloud. The Tapo Care service does not support continuous recordings.
If you want to record the video continuously, it's suggested to insert a microSD card into the camera to store video recordings.

You can refer to the link to learn the microSD card info that can work with the Tapo cameras and how to install it.
General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?
How to Install an SD card for my Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 672

Replies: 2

Related Articles