No recording to SD card when no wifi or live view.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-11 21:38:26 - last edited 2023-10-13 10:25:42
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

The camera is set up and working. Everything is set to allow for recording to the SD card (as per instructions). The recording starts but then stops if I stop 'live view' and/or I stop the wifi connection.

Options
3 Reply
Re:No recording to SD card when no wifi or live view.
2023-10-12 09:09:16

@IGibso 

Hi,
1. Please help confirm if the Detection and Recording features are configured correctly on the Tapo app.
1) Please go to the camera's Device Settings>Detection page and send me a picture of this page.
2) On the Device Settings>Storage and Recording page, is the microSD Card Recording option turned on? Please send me a picture of the Recording Schedule page.

2. On the camera's Live View>Playback & Download>Playback page, please select the SD card icon and send me a picture of the timeline and detected events.

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-12 16:35:41

@Solla-topee 

Believe me the camera is set to record 24/7. As I said it does start recording and then stops if i close live view and/or close the wifi connection!

Options
2023-10-13 10:31:00

@IGibso 

Hi,
I have sent the debug app(v2.18.102) and the instruction to collect the app log to you via private message, please follow the instructions to help collect the app log and send it to me for further analysis.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 3

Related Articles