TAPO c310 is not working any more

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-14 18:01:43
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Guys Honestly

We are average users, buying a camera in ASDA with absolute no knowledge and skills as I read the forum and aswers. Im so so so angry, set your router for this set your router for that, I have no clue what is WPN or AF shxts .....why we should know that ???????????followed instructions and the camera worked more that 1 month perfectly . Outside camera but I used inside behind windows to record carpark. Dont ask me hardware version because I have no clue, why we should know that, or firmware version who the hell knows these. CAmera just stopped to work so patiently first, second but not the 10th time , but Im on level now I will throw to the flor and jumping on this shxt. Why why and why you have to do shxtty updates and make people life harder spending literally days, set my router for 2.4 gh , reseted and restarted 101 times blingink red and green , wifi set up done , but after when Im on same wifi and this shxt damned product want to pair with my phone, unsuccesfull unsucessfull, failed, and failed, 

Same wifi network and faileeeeeeeeeeeeed. Im so angry Im going to break this shxt to little pieces with a hammer and advertise on fb and on my business portal and uploading youtube videos if anyone wants to buy a tapo camera just do not buy please because it is the most unstable product I ve ever had. So so so annoying , and nooone want to update firmwares and spending days to set up and try because a company release an absolute shxt product. Router is an easy setup 5g  3 network mobile router, absolutely work perfectly with everythinkg Imac, macbook, 2 phone, 2 tv, google chrome and chrome book your shxts not pairing with the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the questions here Custom tag, what is this?????????Just release a damned firmware and do not change that do not screw people life please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:TAPO c310 is not working any more
2023-10-16 11:00:09

@angryusertapo 

Hi,
I totally understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is committed to continuously improving our products to ensure the best performance possible.
If you are experiencing difficulties setting up your Tapo C310 camera and are willing to provide us with another opportunity to assist you, I'll try my best here to help you solve the problem. This process may need your participation, and your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Based on your description, it appears that you are facing an issue after resetting the camera and attempting to reconfigure it. Specifically, you're encountering an error message, "Pairing Failed," after entering the Wi-Fi password of your router. To better assist you, it would be helpful to know the LED status on the camera after you see the error message (solid green, solid red, etc.).
Here is the setup video for the Tapo C310, please kindly provide us with more details about the issue you are encountering if I'm misunderstanding.

When initiating a new thread, it is advised to select relevant tags to help find similar issues and relevant solutions, and you can also add a custom tag if none of the existing ones apply to your situation. While adding a tag is optional, and you can also not add tags as you like.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 211

Replies: 1

Related Articles