Video not getting recorded on cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-26 11:47:31 - last edited 2023-10-26 12:57:49
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

Hello, I have the problem that the videos are not save to the since I subscribed to Tapo Care, 2 days ago.

So I cannot pay for such a service if you do not give me a solution.

Thanks

cc @Solla-topee @wayne-tp

Options
6 Reply
Re:Video not getting recorded on cloud
2023-10-27 06:20:29

@Gumballerss 

Hi,
Please help confirm the following information for your issue.
1. Please go to the camera's Device Settings>Detection page and check what detection type has enabled.

2. Have you enabled the Notification and Alarm feature? If not, please enable them, then check if you can receive notifications or the camera will alarm when it detects events. This is to verify the camera's detection feature is working fine since only the detection video clips will be uploaded to the cloud server.

3. If the detection feature is working and you can control the Tapo camera remotely via the Tapo app, I'll escalate your case to the tech team for further analysis.

Best Regards 

Options
2023-10-27 13:26:30

@Solla-topee 

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes this working. See attached file.

But I want it to record all day. ‘

Kind regards,

Options
2023-10-30 12:23:58

@Gumballerss 

Hi,
The Tapo Care service only stores the detection video clips, if you want to record video all day, it's suggested to insert an SD card into the camera and then go to the camera's device settings>microSD card>Recording Schedule page to set continuous recording all day.

General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-30 12:25:54
Thanks for your reply. I'll go for a the SD Card option. How I can be refund? Kind regards
Options
2023-10-30 12:31:23
Is this SD Card ok : https://www.amazon.fr/SanDisk-Cards-Extreme-MICROSDXC-Adapter/dp/B09X7C2GBC/ref=sr_1_5_mod_primary_new?crid=3EQ6MGNZXMJMM&keywords=carte%2Bsd%2Btapo%2Bc210&qid=1698668923&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sprefix=Carte%2BSD%2Btapo%2Caps%2C104&sr=8-5&th=1 ?
Options
2023-10-31 08:54:59

@Gumballerss 

Hi, 
Since the Tapo Care subscription plan is pre-paid, cancellation of paid subscriptions has no retroactive effect in the sense of refunding and only affects future charges. You will keep your service until the billing period ends and your subscription plan expires.
If you want to cancel the Tapo Care subscription plan, please refer to the link below.
Tapo Care Cancellation and Refund

The Tapo C210 supports up to 512GB microSD card, and the microSD card format should be FAT32. I can't see the format of the SD card on the link you send, and you can contact SD card support to confirm.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 6

Related Articles