Tapo C520WS time to wait before returning to home position after tracking setting missing.

Tapo C520WS time to wait before returning to home position after tracking setting missing.

2023-12-05 18:03:33
Tags: #Motion Detection #Recording #motion tracking
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I cannot find the settings to set the time to return to home position after tracking a subject. (looks like it wait like 10 seconds)

Is this not yet implemented?

I mean how much to wait after no movement is detected after tracking.

Also clip time recording settings is not available. 

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C520WS time to wait before returning to home position after tracking setting missing.
2023-12-06 09:05:22

@Diego_B 

Hi,
Generally, the camera will wait for 30 seconds to return to the home position if there are no events detected after tracking a subject.

For the Tapo C520WS, currently, there is no feature to set the time to return to the home position after no movement is detected after tracking and no feature to set the clip time recording settings. Thank you very much for your feedback here, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about if these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles