No reconoce memoria Micro SD

2024-01-22 18:50:45 - last edited 2024-01-26 13:00:25
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

Compre 4 camaras C110 y le estoy tratando de colocar una micro SD de 32Gb marca Patriot HC I y numero 10, cuando trato de inicailizar me dice que debo foramear y solo llega al 2% luego me sale el siguiente mensaje "Esta tarjeta microSD paarece tener una capacidad de expansion anormal que puede poner en riesgo sus datos. se recomeinda reemplazra la tarjeta microSD. pero me sale lo mismo con todas las que he tratado de reemplazarla.

Me podrian colaborar, porque la suscripción mensual no es una opción, dentro de mi economia, validad

Y tambien me gustaria que me orientarn que dispositivo NVR son compatibles con estas camaras

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No reconoce memoria Micro SD-Solution
2024-01-23 09:34:24 - last edited 2024-01-26 13:00:25

@HEDACOAT 

Hi,
Based on the error message that appears on the Tapo app when formatting the SD card, it's recommended to refer to the link below to check if the SD card is fake.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?
You can use the H2testw tool to test the SD card, and please send me a picture of the test result.

If you have tried to change the SD card, can you share these SD cards' brand, model number, and capacity with us? Below is some information about the SD card that can work with the Tapo camera.
General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?

We don't have a specific model number of the NVR device that can work with Tapo C110, generally, if the NVR device supports standard RTSP and ONVIF protocols, it can work with the Tapo C110, and below are the instructions to connect the camera to the NVR.
How can I connect my Tapo camera to a NAS or NVR?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:No reconoce memoria Micro SD-Solution
2024-01-23 09:34:24 - last edited 2024-01-26 13:00:25

@HEDACOAT 

Hi,
Based on the error message that appears on the Tapo app when formatting the SD card, it's recommended to refer to the link below to check if the SD card is fake.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?
You can use the H2testw tool to test the SD card, and please send me a picture of the test result.

If you have tried to change the SD card, can you share these SD cards' brand, model number, and capacity with us? Below is some information about the SD card that can work with the Tapo camera.
General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?

We don't have a specific model number of the NVR device that can work with Tapo C110, generally, if the NVR device supports standard RTSP and ONVIF protocols, it can work with the Tapo C110, and below are the instructions to connect the camera to the NVR.
How can I connect my Tapo camera to a NAS or NVR?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 122

Replies: 1

Related Articles