Request for Solution: Tapo H100 and T315 Email Alert Feature

2024-01-23 14:48:16
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I recently purchased the Tapo H100 and T315 devices for monitoring temperature levels at my home and office. I appreciate the features your products offer, especially the ability to set temperature limits and receive alerts.

However, after setting up the devices and exploring the Tapo app, I have come across a limitation that I would like assistance with. It seems that the Tapo app triggers only an alarm/alert tone on Tapo H100 Hub when the temperature exceeds the set limit. Unfortunately, I require a solution that allows me to receive email alerts in addition to the audible notification when the temperature goes above the predetermined threshold.

As email notifications are crucial for me to stay updated on the temperature changes, especially since we are not present near the Tapo Hub T H100 all the time , I kindly request your assistance in providing a solution or guidance on how to enable email alerts for temperature exceedances on the Tapo H100 and T315 devices.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any available updates, settings adjustments, or workarounds that would allow me to receive email notifications for temperature alerts. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly valuable to me, as it directly affects the effectiveness of the monitoring system I have set up.

Thank you for your time and assistance in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Request for Solution: Tapo H100 and T315 Email Alert Feature
2024-01-24 07:38:37

@Technical-NABI

App notification will be supported in the upcoming Smart Action 2.0 as an Action for shortcut or automation. 

If you prefer an email notification, raise a feature request post and share your thoughts about it.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options