Help for camera and alexa echo show 8

2024-03-08 14:38:04 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:59:24
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Please help. I need a internal camera that can show live video all night long for baby monitor in alexa echo show 8 . All camera i tried, after 30 minutes stop the live stream and before buy another i ask here which can buy. I hope a suggest. Thanks 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Help for camera and alexa echo show 8 -Solution
2024-03-11 08:31:00 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:59:24

@servit00 

Hi,
Currently, there is no camera model support to be viewed on the Alexa Echo show continuously. In order to ensure the stable operation of cloud services and avoid a decline or interruption in service quality due to excessive live streaming requests, ensuring that every user can enjoy a smooth monitoring experience, we have certain limitations on remote access duration. 
You can refer to the link below to see more detailed information.
Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

The Tapo C200 supports RTSP protocol, and if you have a computer, you can try to stream the camera continuously on your computer via RTSP.
How to view Tapo camera on PC/NAS/NVR through RTSP/Onvif Protocol?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help for camera and alexa echo show 8 -Solution
2024-03-11 08:31:00 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:59:24

@servit00 

Hi,
Currently, there is no camera model support to be viewed on the Alexa Echo show continuously. In order to ensure the stable operation of cloud services and avoid a decline or interruption in service quality due to excessive live streaming requests, ensuring that every user can enjoy a smooth monitoring experience, we have certain limitations on remote access duration. 
You can refer to the link below to see more detailed information.
Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

The Tapo C200 supports RTSP protocol, and if you have a computer, you can try to stream the camera continuously on your computer via RTSP.
How to view Tapo camera on PC/NAS/NVR through RTSP/Onvif Protocol?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 123

Replies: 1

Related Articles