Need to re-configure C310 on moving house with new wifi: constant loop in software

Need to re-configure C310 on moving house with new wifi: constant loop in software

2024-03-13 15:59:36 - last edited 2024-03-22 02:44:19

Having relocated and upgraded wifi, I need to reconfigure my camera but after red and green flashes, the software repeats need to reset.  Resetting finds the camera lan reference but does not connect.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Need to re-configure C310 on moving house with new wifi: constant loop in software-Solution
2024-03-14 09:04:06 - last edited 2024-03-22 02:44:19

@FrancisFogbound 

Hi
If you fail to set up your camera, you can refer to the link below to troubleshoot.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please help confirm:
1. Send me a picture of the error message you encounter when configuring the camera.

2. If the LED on the camera is flashing green and red, please go to your phone>Settings>Wi-Fi page to check if you can see the default SSID of the camera(Tapo_Cam_XXXX).
If yes, check if you can connect to it on your phone.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Need to re-configure C310 on moving house with new wifi: constant loop in software-Solution
2024-03-14 09:04:06 - last edited 2024-03-22 02:44:19

@FrancisFogbound 

Hi
If you fail to set up your camera, you can refer to the link below to troubleshoot.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please help confirm:
1. Send me a picture of the error message you encounter when configuring the camera.

2. If the LED on the camera is flashing green and red, please go to your phone>Settings>Wi-Fi page to check if you can see the default SSID of the camera(Tapo_Cam_XXXX).
If yes, check if you can connect to it on your phone.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 124

Replies: 1

Related Articles