I can't get hd rtsp link image

2024-05-10 19:14:36 - last edited 2024-05-17 11:53:48
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.7 Build 240306 Rel. 68340n

I cannot receive HD rtsp link image. There is SD rtsp link image, but I cannot receive HD Link image. stream1 has no image stream2 has image

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I can't get hd rtsp link image-Solution
2024-05-11 06:31:44 - last edited 2024-05-17 11:53:48

@RTSP 

Hi,

Currently, the Tapo cameras support up to 4 simultaneous video streams (two mainstreams with high video quality & two substreams with low video quality), and if the camera has subscribed to the Tapo Care service, it will occupy a mainstream.
If you can set up the RTSP connection successfully via the link "rtsp://IP Address/stream2"(substream) but not via the link "rtsp://IP Address/stream1"(mainstream), it may be other devices are streaming the camera via the mainstream. 
To stream the camera via the mainstream, you can reboot the camera, ensure no other devices stream the camera, and try to establish the RTSP mainstream connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I can't get hd rtsp link image-Solution
2024-05-11 06:31:44 - last edited 2024-05-17 11:53:48

@RTSP 

Hi,

Currently, the Tapo cameras support up to 4 simultaneous video streams (two mainstreams with high video quality & two substreams with low video quality), and if the camera has subscribed to the Tapo Care service, it will occupy a mainstream.
If you can set up the RTSP connection successfully via the link "rtsp://IP Address/stream2"(substream) but not via the link "rtsp://IP Address/stream1"(mainstream), it may be other devices are streaming the camera via the mainstream. 
To stream the camera via the mainstream, you can reboot the camera, ensure no other devices stream the camera, and try to establish the RTSP mainstream connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 1

Related Articles