Rv20 mop plus strange turns and spin around

2024-05-15 16:22:04
Model: Tapo RV20 Mop Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 build 240103 Rel.150809

Hour robot vacuum cleaner, which we've had for almost 2 months, has started to make strange turns and spin around sometimes without any obstacles in its way. And it doesn't move in straight lines like it used to. We have cleaned all the sensors and brushes, and we have also tried reinstalling the vacuum cleaner.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Rv20 mop plus strange turns and spin around
2024-05-16 09:23:53

@Waagaard 

Do you still have the previous cleaning report? Did you update device firmware recently?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-05-17 15:53:22

@Wayne-TP 

I don't have a picture of how it used to operate, unfortunately, but it used to move in a grid pattern. The device updates automatically.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Waagaard 

What material is the flooring in your home? Is this area pictured below the same material flooring?

Is the machine mopping or vacuuming in the cleaning report diagram you provided above? Please try removing the mop cloth mount and let the machine only do the vacuuming task and see if something similar happens again.

May I know which country are you located?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

I have wooden floors throughout the house. The area in the picture has the same material everywhere. I usually don't use a mop on it, so what's in the picture is without a mop. I am in Sweden.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Waagaard 

We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box later and confirm.

Options