PROBLEMS WITH MY TAPO CARE SUBSCRIPTION

a week ago - last edited Friday
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Since March 5, 2024 I renewed my subscription.

I changed my mobile phone and now the TAPO app does not recognize my subscription.

Can you please help me.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:PROBLEMS WITH MY TAPO CARE SUBSCRIPTION-Solution

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
The Tapo Care subscription has nothing to do with the phone but has something to do with the TP-Link account. Please ensure that you have used the correct TP-Link account(email address) to log in to the Tapo app. 

If you still have the old phone, go to your old/new phone>Tapo app>Me page to check if you have logged in to the Tapo app with the same account.

If so, send your TP-Link account and your camera's MAC address to me(@Solla-topee) via a private message.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:PROBLEMS WITH MY TAPO CARE SUBSCRIPTION-Solution

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
The Tapo Care subscription has nothing to do with the phone but has something to do with the TP-Link account. Please ensure that you have used the correct TP-Link account(email address) to log in to the Tapo app. 

If you still have the old phone, go to your old/new phone>Tapo app>Me page to check if you have logged in to the Tapo app with the same account.

If so, send your TP-Link account and your camera's MAC address to me(@Solla-topee) via a private message.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 35

Replies: 1

Related Articles