Questions

Questions

Questions
Questions
2024-07-06 16:25:38 - last edited 2024-07-12 03:39:05
Model: Tapo C510W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello I recently purchased a camera Tapo C510W and I have a few questions that I have been looking for answers for some time and if someone can help me I would be grateful!

1. Which sd card model would be most suitable

2. If I have a sd card for several days to register it is always necessary when it is filled to give the camera down? Or I can delete from the footage of the days that I'm not interested in!

3. If I have taped that for 30 days, is it necessary to remove the card when it is filled or not?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Questions-Solution
2024-07-08 11:32:49 - last edited 2024-07-12 03:39:05

@VasileL 

Hi,
You can refer to the information below for your questions.
1. Below are the instructions to know what type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera supports.
What Type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera Support?

2. Currently, the Tapo cameras do not support the feature to delete the individual clips in the app. However, you can delete all contents by reformatting the microSD card. 

3. With the Loop Recording feature enabled, the microSD card will automatically overwrite the previously recorded videos from the beginning when it become full.
To enable or disable Loop Recording, you can go to the Tapo app > Camera Device Settings > Storage & Recording > microSD card page.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Questions-Solution
2024-07-08 11:32:49 - last edited 2024-07-12 03:39:05

@VasileL 

Hi,
You can refer to the information below for your questions.
1. Below are the instructions to know what type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera supports.
What Type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera Support?

2. Currently, the Tapo cameras do not support the feature to delete the individual clips in the app. However, you can delete all contents by reformatting the microSD card. 

3. With the Loop Recording feature enabled, the microSD card will automatically overwrite the previously recorded videos from the beginning when it become full.
To enable or disable Loop Recording, you can go to the Tapo app > Camera Device Settings > Storage & Recording > microSD card page.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 164

Replies: 1

Related Articles