recorded video

recorded video

recorded video
recorded video
2024-08-02 08:21:50 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:10:07
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.17

What's the easiest way to get video on to PC? I know I can download from phone, but then I have to transfer them from there, and it's just too much work. Is there a way to directly access the SD card on the camera from PC? By the way, if I'd have known there was no PC app, or even web access, I wouldn't have spent a thousand dollars on five of these cameras. Something so simple and basic, that I expected it to have that I didn't even think to check. My old tplink camera that I'd had for many years had a web interface and even a simple PC app. The progress of technology is meant to get better, not worse.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:recorded video-Solution
2024-08-05 08:41:30 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:10:07

@mikeabo 

Hi,
The Tapo C325WB supports the standard RTSP/ONVIF protocol (ONVIF Profile S), you can view it using third-party apps or software installed on a PC that supports the RTSP/ONVIF protocol. Below are the detailed instructions.
How to view the Tapo camera on PC through RTSP/Onvif Protocol?
If you want to store the camera video recordings on your PC, please check if the third-party apps or software installed on your PC has this feature. 

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:recorded video-Solution
2024-08-05 08:41:30 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:10:07

@mikeabo 

Hi,
The Tapo C325WB supports the standard RTSP/ONVIF protocol (ONVIF Profile S), you can view it using third-party apps or software installed on a PC that supports the RTSP/ONVIF protocol. Below are the detailed instructions.
How to view the Tapo camera on PC through RTSP/Onvif Protocol?
If you want to store the camera video recordings on your PC, please check if the third-party apps or software installed on your PC has this feature. 

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 145

Replies: 1

Related Articles