Tapo Camera

Tapo Camera
Tapo Camera
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: version 1.13.14

Hi

I cant get the live feed to pull through when I go onto my cameras using mobile data away from home.

It is recording the pkayback and I can watch that, but I can't view the cameras live.

It has only started doing this recently, does anyone know why please and how I can resolve it.

Thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo Camera -Solution

@Linz173  @RLor 

Hi,
It may be your camera is not connected to the internet or cloud server, so you can't manage it remotely. If you have inserted an SD card into the camera, it will continue to record videos even if it has no internet connection.

You can refer to the instructions here to troubleshoot and check if it helps: What to do if I can't control my Tapo cameras on the Tapo app?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo Camera
2 weeks ago

@Linz173 

Just want to add my issue here since it may be the same.

I am unable to view the camera stream or any recorded videos while outside the home on mobile data.

There's no point to this camera if I can't view activity from outside the home!

Options
Re:Tapo Camera -Solution

@Linz173  @RLor 

Hi,
It may be your camera is not connected to the internet or cloud server, so you can't manage it remotely. If you have inserted an SD card into the camera, it will continue to record videos even if it has no internet connection.

You can refer to the instructions here to troubleshoot and check if it helps: What to do if I can't control my Tapo cameras on the Tapo app?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 100

Replies: 2

Related Articles