HOW TO VIEW CLOUD STORAGE VIDEO THROUGH LAPTOP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-23 16:08:41 - last edited 2022-11-24 09:27:20
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

I have subscribed to Cloud Storage For Tapo C210 & C310. I want to view the cloud video through LAPTOP from anywhere in the world. Pl suggest the process to view through LAPTOP.

Options
2 Reply
Re:HOW TO VIEW CLOUD STORAGE VIDEO THROUGH LAPTOP
2022-11-24 10:10:54

Hi  @Hari.Sharma 

Viewing Tapo cloud video online is only available with Tapo APP. 

As a workaround, you can install an Android emulator on the laptop, install Tapo APP with it, then you can easily view the camera on the PC.

Stream Tapo Camera on PC through Andriod Emulator : LDPlay4 vs Bluestack

If someone else is also interested in this feature, let's comment and vote for it. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:HOW TO VIEW CLOUD STORAGE VIDEO THROUGH LAPTOP
2022-11-25 04:42:36

@Hari.Sharma Thanks a lot. Its working. The best part is that I can login from anywhere in the World. Thanks Once again.

But TP Link should provide the facility of Cloud Storage view through WEB page as well so that you can view through UID & PW Cloud Subscription.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 904

Replies: 2

Related Articles