i am using tapo premium , but my cameras do not record on cloud, and dont know how to fix it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

i am using tapo premium , but my cameras do not record on cloud, and dont know how to fix it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-28 05:56:51
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

my cameras do not record on cloud, not sure it is worth to pay for the premium account or not

Options
4 Reply
Re:i am using tapo premium , but my cameras do not record on cloud, and dont know how to fix it
2023-10-30 07:52:09 - last edited 2023-10-30 07:53:52

@Emin1 

Hi,
Would you please send me the MAC addresses of the cameras that do not have the video clips on the cloud server? You can send me the MAC addresses via private message.
On the Tapo app, you can go to the camera's Device Settings>Device Info page to find its MAC address.

When did the problem start to happen? Please let me know the detailed date, time, and your time zone when the problem happening for further analysis.

Please help check if your router's Wi-Fi network that the cameras connected to has internet access.

Best Regards

Options
Re:i am using tapo premium , but my cameras do not record on cloud, and dont know how to fix it
2023-10-30 12:57:28

@Emin1 

I have exactly the same problem how was the problem solved?
Options
2023-10-30 12:58:19
I have exactly the same problem how was the problem solved [TP-Link Support]-[TKID231054240]
Options
2023-10-31 03:46:44

@BSod 

Hi,
Your case(TKID231054240) is followed by our tech team, you can reply to the email to get further assistance.
Best Regards

Options