Solid orange light

Solid orange light

15 Reply
Re:Solid orange light
2024-08-19 11:45:54

@Solla-topee 

I've turned off my TP Link extender so it's back on the main router as is the plug but still got the orange light

Options
2024-08-20 06:57:07

@Paddy99 

Hi,
Please help confirm the information in this post and send us the camera log if possible.
Best Regards

Options
2 weeks ago

@Solla-topee 

Right so it's just dropped back to orange again so I took the opportunity to grab the sdcard.  I have noticed looking at the data on the card that the log is dated 29/01/24 despite having the diagnostics turned on.  It's about 5Mb but I'm unable to view it with anything as in notepad it's just characters

I've also noticed that the mp4 only go up until 22/12/23 and I do have a snapshot folder which just contains jpg's up to today's date.  Where are the videos that it should be recording as it's set to motion and people recognition?

Now I've put the card back in and turned the camera back on, I'm getting constant "network is unstable", "Error please try again later" and unable to view any recordings.  I've got an RSSI of -75 which is about normal and never have issues, storage is showing 143.30Gb / 228.30Gb despite on my laptop the card showing as full and diagnostics is turned.

It's just started showing the recordings again of both motion and person but how are these stored on the card?

File:
diagnose_log.zipDownload
Options
2 weeks ago

ok quick follow up.  I've just rebooted the camera again, although it's still -75 RSSI, the ping average has dropped from 1016ms to 21ms so RSSI can't have anything to do with it.  The response has restored and it's now showing diagnostics turned on again.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Paddy99 

Hi,
Thank you for the information provided. I have escalated your case to the tech team, and they will contact you via email to continue troubleshooting the issue. Please wait patiently.
Best Regards

Options
Related Articles