D235 doorbell showing solid orange but not resetting when pressing the reset button

D235 doorbell showing solid orange but not resetting when pressing the reset button

hace una semana - last edited hace una semana
Model: Tapo D235  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.13

Just installed new tapo d235 doorbell in hardwired mode yesterday. After 15 hours doorbell is offline in the app. I tried resetting by pressing reset for 10 seconds but nothing happens like and its still solid orange. Tried powering it on but not responding.

The wifi network used is working perfectly fine with internet on other devices. I didn't change any dns or internet settings on the router/modem

What's the solution?

Options
1 Reply
Re:D235 doorbell showing solid orange but not resetting when pressing the reset button
hace una semana

@mrcet007 

Please check whether the doorbell is online when the phone connects to local WiFi. The solid orange LED indicates the device is connected to WiFi but not connected to the cloud. So the device will show offline when the phone is on a remote network. 

If it is a remote control failure issue, refer to this article for troubleshooting. What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?

Which button did you use for device reset? 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 54

Replies: 1

Related Articles