Tapo C220 firmware

Tapo C220 firmware
Tapo C220 firmware
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C220  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I've been searching the web for the latest firmware for the Tapo C220 but haven't found any. All I came across were the release notes on TP-Link's website. Can you help me with this? I need to reflash my Tapo C220 unit because I think it got bricked during the initial setup due to a firmware update. It can't be reset and just keeps blinking red.

Thanks!

Options
7 Reply
Re:Tapo C220 firmware
2 weeks ago

@jnmtancinco 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if your camera got bricked. 
What to do if my Tapo Camera gets bricked after a firmware update?

If the suggestions in the above thread do not help, you can contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty.

Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee 

Hi, can you provide the firmware of Tapo C220? Thanks.

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee

Can I use the firmware of tapo C200 with the tapo C220?

Options
a week ago

@jnmtancinco 

Hi,
The firmware of the Tapo C200 can't be used on Tapo C220. In your situation, you can refer to Case 2 in the thread to troubleshoot.
Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee 

If I can't use the firmware of the C200, can you provide the firmware of the C220? 

I have tried the troubleshooting from the case 2 and it doesn't solve the problem. 

Please provide the firmware of the C220. 

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee 

Case 2 troubleshooting did nothing. I left my C220 for 2 days now beside the router it initially connected during the firmware update.

But I have 2 units of C220, is there any way to copy the firmware of the other 1 using microSD card? The other 1 is functional and gas 1.1.4 firmware.

Also, why don't you just give us the firmware?

Options
a week ago

@jnmtancinco  Hi :), why not replace your camera with the retailer or the tp-link local support as per the suggestions here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/698536?replyId=1408610 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 7

Related Articles