Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200

a week ago - last edited 25 minutes ago
Model: Tapo D230S1  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Hi

I have very choppy audio on my Tapo d230 when I answer a call on my mobile.How can this  be improved ?

Also after the last update the default is to ring my Apple mobile with no ability to remove this feature 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200-Solution
Saturday - last edited 25 minutes ago

@stuartm23 

Please make sure that your phone's network is working correctly. Disable VPN if any. You can refer to the suggestions in this article. What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?

Also, test whether the same issue occurs on your local Wi-Fi network.

Regarding the doorbell ring feature on iOS device, check this article. Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200-Solution
Saturday - last edited 25 minutes ago

@stuartm23 

Please make sure that your phone's network is working correctly. Disable VPN if any. You can refer to the suggestions in this article. What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?

Also, test whether the same issue occurs on your local Wi-Fi network.

Regarding the doorbell ring feature on iOS device, check this article. Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200
Tuesday

@stuartm23 

Hi Issue occurs when on the local network via wifi or when on mobile data- is there any QOS or other setting  that can be changed.

The fix with the beta software for IOS is not so much a fix as a recognition that you released half coded software - when is the production version going to be released via the Apple Store

Options
Re:Choppy Audio Tapo D230 and H200
Yesterday

@stuartm23 

Test it with another phone. And you can also try to initiate a call or use the talk function to see if the same problem occurs.

Regarding the doorbell video call, the latest App, 3.7.103, now supports selecting the notification types. You can update the app and change the settings. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 58

Replies: 3

Related Articles