Summer_SLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By WebDoc Friday

Bad gateway

While trying to reach my camera through the web interface I only receive "Bad Gateway. Error 502" I can reach my camera via the Android app, so it is connected and working just fine. What to do? /WD
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Rbuck Friday

Logical switch in automations

To assist automation control, can we add ability to set a logical switch on/off (or to a simple value) which can then be referenced by other automations. Simple use case is a smart action activates th
By Diego_B Tuesday

Tapo app iPhone 15 pro heat

Anyone noticed on IPhone 15 pro that when viewing live view the phone gets strangely warm/hot?
By JF72 2024-04-04 09:46:23

Announce development

Development suggestion...how about an announcement when cams are power switched on/off...? If there are several users, it would be nice to get a message if someone switches them on or off, to be updat
By EL2005 2024-04-02 16:30:00

Downgrading the Tapo C200 v3.2

Hi all, Can anyone guide me on downgrading the C200 v3.2 Firmware Ver1.3.4 to 1.1.5 or below. The reason is that I am currently working on an acdemic project and need the speicific version for testing
By Tangindian 2024-04-01 05:55:28

TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after systematic firmware upgrade

TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after performing systematic firmware update from tapo app. Camera was working fine before the upgrade, after the upgrade only IR lights popup and nothing happens In