Deco W3600 Channel issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-13 03:12:12
Model: Deco W3600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6 Build 20201013 Rel. 59386

I purchased the Deco W3600 2 pack about a month and a half ago and I have been less than impressed with it. My main unit is fine but the 2nd unit is constantly disconnecting and I have moved it closer tried all sorts of different things but nothing seems to work. I would like to change the channels because I am almost positive that is what my problem is but I cannot do that thanks to the dumbing down of firmware to a level I did not know existed. What can I do to keep my 2nd deco connected? I am 2 seconds from shooting the stupid thing and buying something with a firmware worth having. I have had many different routers over the years but this is my first TP Link and I can tell you right now this is definitely my LAST TP Link unless they offer some sort of fix for this.

I assume it was designed for a housewife with no knowledge of computers to plug in and have work but when I am connecting many wireless cameras, computers, phones, lights, TVs and what not I need something that is reliable and not going to constantly be disconnecting. I have had range extenders and my last one died so that is why I got this setup but I am going to go back to range extenders if I cant have full control over my network. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 625

Replies: 0

Related Articles