M9 plus disconnecting, not connecting, iphone not connecting - nothing works at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M9 plus disconnecting, not connecting, iphone not connecting - nothing works at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-24 18:05:08
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

So, here´s the deal, this is the absolutely last chance I´m giving this to make it work.

I´ve had a system running with 3 units for a while, it´s okay but not anything I´d say was worth the money.

But anyway, I decided to expand my setut to include my workshop and my wifes store, we live on a farm, so the different building are far apart, so i needed i wire the new units with cable. So I bought 3 more units.

I did the setup, and then I moved them to their location, and initially they turned green and worked, for about 15 minuttes. 

Then everything turned bad, my router crashed, all units turned red and nothing worked.

By the whay, everything is now setup as a "star-setup" or whatever TP calls it.

I did a reset on the router and started over. Nothing workes again, and now I cant connect to the network, sometimes it comes on, but my iPhone says low security and after a short while where it´s not connecting it says no internet.

All computer hardwired to the network are still online.

So here i am with six units, a great deal poorer and no where near the "easy setup" promished by TP-link.

Oh, and since the app needs to be on the network to make any changes that´s out of the question.

I have never spend more time setting up a wifi since getting this crap inside my house, can anyone relate and maybe give a clue to how to solve this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 0