HomeCare Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-24 13:55:04
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I "purchased" the trial HomeCare subscription with the AX90 router that I just bought.  These features were previously embedded in my TP-Link router and I had my Parental Controls all set.  Since subscriping to the new HomeCare service, and setting up similar profiles on the AX90, we're having major issues with child internet access.

Example/Child1 - With a Windows10 laptop, my daughter has figured out that even though her status shows as "blocked" she can get to Google.com and all associated Google services. Even while she's supposed to be offline, she's been able to get to Youtube, or perform a Google Search and navigate to the many of the associated search result websites. Seems like a security hole. 

The times also seem to be very poorly enforced, but that could be due to the above situation where Google sites are still accessible while internet is "blocked". 

Options
1 Reply
Re:HomeCare Parental Controls
2021-11-08 00:45:14

@tx-jeeper 

Anyone?

Options