Tp-Link extender disconnects every few hours and have to restart it to reconnect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tp-Link extender disconnects every few hours and have to restart it to reconnect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-16 00:28:55

Plug in tp link with 2 small antennas disconnects every few hours (i use Ethernet and I mine crypto while I am not home) i have to restart the extender for it to work again

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-Link extender disconnects every few hours and have to restart it to reconnect to wifi
2021-11-18 08:04:45

Hello @Bepalewis29 

Here is a detailed troubleshooting guide to for RE unstable issue, please give it a try and feel free to let us know if helps: 
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/272398

May I know the model, hardware and firmware version, how about the Leds status when RE loses Internet? Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 569

Replies: 1