randomn intermittent disconnecting issue AC1300 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-18 21:22:11 - last edited 2021-11-29 20:59:03
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have an randomn intermittent major disconnecting issue ONLY with my pc, on a wifi router hub network comprising multiple devices, I have tried everything i can think of to resolve this issue but nothing has worked ranging from the more obvious rebooting resetting the hub and also reinstalled network mobo drivers, reinstalled and or updated the network card drivers, reset the winsock , flushed DNS server, reset ipconfig,  used  built in diagnostic tool, installed and ran network adaptor repair, and even replaced the router hub,

As far as i now believe as i didn't think this to be the case originally but imho the problem started with the major update to windows 10, which removed  the Abobe Flash protocols from the OS, i've thought about removing it, but this was a major update so likely to cause different issues that's even if reverting might work..

When it works it works perfectly  upload download speeds are just fine however the internet will just disconnect randomnly at any given moment for any length of time, however it does show in the startbar and sometimes manually attempting to connect succeeds even though it's set to autoconnect (i have tried it with autoconnect unchecked as well) and sometimes it won't, disconnects can be frequent but not always they can last for 20 mins or more if left to self resolve,  or just a few seconds, they can occur a few times a day or upteen times a day   20-30+   (i don't really know because i'm not monitoring it all the time) , and  really cant find any distinguishable patterns....infact tbh ,i'm totally fed up with it,disrupts anything i do with the internet at any moment,   so i was wondering if i  replaced it, do you believe it would resolve the issue?, or what could i do to try solve this

any help would be very appreciated tbh as you might expect,p  cheers

EDIT...not sure if i've posted this in correct section, couldn't see any obvios subthread, so i searched for previous posts relating to my hardware device and posted in same thread

Options
2 Reply
Re:randomn intermittent disconnecting issue AC1300 V2
2021-11-20 04:11:51 - last edited 2021-11-29 20:59:03

@Oggmeista   Excuse me, no replies whatsoever, this is the TPLink official forums right?, if you know of  a more relevant site to post this, i'm all ears, because i don't

Options
Re:randomn intermittent disconnecting issue AC1300 V2
2021-12-07 03:30:40

Hello @Oggmeista 

Sorry for the late response, there are many models of speed AC1300, can you confirm the model of your adapter begin with Archer XX .

https://www.tp-link.com/search/?q=AC1300+adapter&t=product&category=home

Please sure you have tried the latest official driver on website, disable other Wi-Fi adapter except TP-link adapter

Does the issue since Windows update, was it working fine before? What driver you've tried for this adapter, can I know the driver version or link? 

May I know have a photo of the motherboard and driver version?

Thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 571

Replies: 2