Only power button is on. Rest others not comming.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-07 14:29:09
Model: RE300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello! I am using TP Link RE 300 wifi extender. In the starting, I was able to connect to my router and use it properly. But i left it unused for some 2-3 months. After that, it did not connect. I reseted it. After that, now only the power button is getting switched on. Whatever I do, the wifi button is not switching on. Therefore, I am not able to complete my connecting with my wifi. Pls help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Only power button is on. Rest others not comming.
2022-01-10 09:02:54 - last edited 2022-01-10 09:11:21

@Ramakash 

RE300 Wi-Fi and signal LED will light up after RE connects to router successfully.  If only power is On, please factory reset extender and install it from scratch: 
RESET: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button until most Leds flash once. 
Later, please follow the instructions here to set up range extender :

How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP

How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?

If set up failed, refer to the guide here to do some troubleshooting: 
Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/198516

If still the same, may I know the 1)  model of router 2) did you verify the Wi-Fi password of router 3) firmware/ build version of RE. Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1290

Replies: 1

Related Articles