Archer A2300 Printer Controller Reboot Requests

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-05 19:43:42
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.2

I have my computer set up with multiple logins, for the protection of the different non-profit organizations that I work with, aside from my personal account.  I changed ISP's and added a second printer, so I had to go through the reinstallation of the printers, however, since then on the non-primary (non-profit) logins, I get an endless loop of requests from the TP-LINK USB Printer Controller, that states "Please reboot your computer.  Do you want to reboot your computer now?"  I have clicked yes numerous times, but once I log back in, it pops the request back up.  Any Ideas on how to fix this?I have my computer set up with multiple logins, for the protection of the different non-profit organizations that I work with, aside from my personal account.  I changed ISP's and added a second printer, so I had to go through the reinstallation of the printers, however, since then on the non-primary (non-profit) logins, I get an endless loop of requests from the TP-LINK USB Printer Controller, that states "Please reboot your computer.  Do you want to reboot your computer now?"  I have clicked yes numerous times, but once I log back in, it pops the request back up.  Any Ideas on how to fix this​​​​​​​?

​​​​​​​

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer A2300 Printer Controller Reboot Requests
2022-05-24 03:24:49

Hello @MPMcMahon 

What is the operating system of the computer? What if you install this Printer Controller on another system, will the issue persists?

You can try the newer version for the Printer Controller, which can be downloaded from the below link:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c7/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 1